;

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 03:11:44 AM
7804 Posts in 1052 Topics by 6034 Members
Latest Member: bumble of joy

Diaper Decisions Forum  |  Spam  |  Buying or Selling Your Business  |  Nenooh Baby For Sale « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nenooh Baby For Sale  (Read 1270 times)
Nenooh Baby
Social Poster

« on: February 06, 2012, 05:00:58 AM »

I am considering selling my business Nenooh Baby www.nenoohbaby.com.au
What I'd be selling is the website as is, all photos, the logos and graphics that I had drawn by a professional artist to explain how to use. I also have the the graphics for a hanging/display box done. This is complete but is missing a photograph as I had planned to have a professional shot taken for this. I have wetbags also which aren't listed on the website, as well as breast/nursing pads. The website hosting fees which has recently just been paid for another year, the domain names www.nenoohbaby.com.au and www.nenoohbaby.com.
You would also get my suppliers details in China, they have all the patterns and details on file there so all you have to do is put in an order.
I have quite a bit of stock here which I can include with the sale or not (I could sell it off at cost here). Also I have a facebook page included with nearly 1000 likers.
I have been operating now for about 3 1/2 years and built this from the ground up. I have put endless hours into this business but I no longer have the time to give it 100%.
All serious enquiries please email me nenoohaby@live.com.au
Cheers,
Bianca:)
Pages: [1]
Diaper Decisions Forum  |  Spam  |  Buying or Selling Your Business  |  Nenooh Baby For Sale « previous next »
    Jump to:  

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back